During the workshop you will have a great chance to try unique material – polymer clay. It’s very soft and smooth mass that let you to create any flower or plant. You will make 4 different kinds of succulents that then would be “planted” in a beautiful glass terrarium.
What knowledge will you get:
- What kinds of polymer clay exist and which of them you can choose to create lifelike flowers and plants
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right basic color of the clay for the flower/plant
- How to create petals – right shape and size
- How to add colors and shades on the petals
- How to assemble the whole flower
- How to fix plants into the glass terrarium
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful arrangement
that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts seven hours, starts at 10am and ends at 5pm.
Size of the arrangement: height – 25 cm, width and depth – 12 cm.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Fee for the group class (minimum 3 students) – 120£ pp, fee for the group of 2 students – 180£ pp, fee for private class – 300£.