During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material – polymer clay. You can touch and try two different kinds of the clay, one air-dry, and one which is baked. You will make bright forest berries within the leaves, which will then would be “planted” in the small pot.
What knowledge will you get:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create berries and leaves
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right colour of clay for the berry/plant
- How to create berries and leaves with the right shape and size
- How to add colours and shades on the berries and leaves
- How to assemble the whole plant
- How to fix the plant into the pot
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful arrangement that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts five hours, starts at 10am and ends at to 3pm.
Size of the arrangement (berries with leaves in the pot): height – 16 cm, diameter – 11 cm. Size of the pot: height – 7 cm, diameter – 6 cm. Colour of the pot may vary.
Workshop location: Riverside building, Hammersmith Embankment, W6 9WA (building stands at the end of Winslow road).