During the workshop you will have a great chance to try unique material – polymer clay. It’s very soft and smooth mass that let you to create any flower or plant. You will make classically simple succulent that then would be “planted” in the small ceramic pot.
What knowledge will you get:
- what kinds of polymer clay exist and which of them you can choose to create lifelike flowers and plants;
- how to keep the polymer clay in a right way, don’t let it dry;
- how to get the right basic color of the clay for the flower/plant;
- how to create petals – right shape and size;
- how to add colors and shades on the petals;
- how to assemble the whole plant;
- how to fix the plant into the pot.
After the workshop you will take with you beautiful arrangement that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts 2,5 hours.
Size of the arrangement (succulent in the pot): height – 9 cm, diameter – 9 cm. Size of the pot: height – 5,6 cm, diameter – 6 cm.
You will have a choice from 6 kinds of glazed ceramic pots that would be available at the workshop.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Workshop location: Riverside building, Hammersmith Embankment, W6 9WA (building stands at the end of Winslow road).