During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material – polymer clay (cold porcelain). You will make tiny Easter arrangement with snowdrops and quail egg.
What knowledge will you get:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic flowers
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right colour of clay for the buds, flowers, leaves and stem
- How to create flowers and leaves with the right shape and size
- How to assemble the whole plant
- How to add colours and shades on the flowers and leaves with the oil paints
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful arrangement that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts 6 hours, 10am-4pm.
Size of the flower: height – 15 cm, Including the height of the pot – 7 cm.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Price for the group class – 90£, price for the private class – 140£.