This unique workshop will let you create stunning jewellery – a brooch with the berries and leaves of the red currant. With the special type of polymer clay (translucent) you will make a copy of the red currant that will be hard to distinguish from a real one!
What you will learn:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic berries and leaves
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to make transparent berries of the red currant
- How to create leaves with the right shape and size
- How to assemble the sprig of the red currant
- How to add colours and shades on the berries and leaves with the paints
- How to fix the sprig to the brooch base
The workshop lasts five hours.
Size of the brooch: height – 7 cm, width – 4,5 cm.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Workshop location: Riverside building, Hammersmith Embankment, W6 9WA (building stands at the end of Winslow road).