During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material – polymer clay (cold porcelain). You will make full size plant – Phalaenopsis orchid.
What knowledge will you get:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic flowers
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right colour of clay for the buds, flowers, leaves, stem and roots
- How to creat the orchid lip and how to shade it
- How to create flowers and leaves with the right shape and size
- How to assemble the whole plant
- How to add colours and shades on the flowers and leaves with the oil paints
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful arrangement that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts 2 days, every day we work 6 -7 hours, 10am-4pm. In between the first day and the second day there is a 2 weeks break for homework. All tools and materials for the homework are provided.
Size of the ready arrangement: height – 45 cm, Including the height of the pot – 10 cm.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Price for the group class – 185£, price for the private class – 340£.