During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material – polymer clay (cold porcelain). You will make beautiful Magnolia flower.
What knowledge will you get:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic flowers
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right colour of clay for the flowers, leaves and stem
- How to creat the magnolia pistils and stamens and how to arrange it together
- How to create magnolia petals and make the beatiful and correct shape and shading them
- How to make leaves and leaf buds
- How to assemble the whole flower
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful flower that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop starts at 10 am and finishes at 5 pm, lasts 7 hours. Location: south-west London.
Size of the ready flower: height – 15 cm, diameter – 12 cm.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Fee for the group class – 100£ (minimum 3 people), fee for the group of 2 students – 140£, fee for the private class – 200£.