During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material – polymer clay (cold porcelain). You will make full size Iris flower with bud
What knowledge will you get:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic flowers
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right colour of clay for the buds, flowers, leaves, stem and roots
- How to creat the standards and falls of iris flower and how to make beards
- How to create bud and leaves with the right shape and size
- How to assemble the whole flower
- How to add colours and shades on the flowers and leaves with the oil paints
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful arrangement that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts 2 days, each day we work 6 -7 hours, from 10am to 4pm. In between the first class and the second class is the week break.
Size of the ready flower: height – 30 cm, diameter of the flower is 12 cm.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Price for the group class (2 days) – 180£ pp (minimum 3 students), 2-2-1 price (2 days) – 250£ pp (2 students), price for the 1-2-1 class (2 days) – 360£ pp (1 student).