During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material – polymer clay (cold porcelain). You will make full size lifelike fox glove plant. The workshop takes 2 days with the 2 weeks break for homework. All materials and instrument will be provided for your homework.
During the day 1 you will learn
- how to create botannically correct shape of the flowers
- how to make closed and open flowers,
- how to make right shading of the flowers with the oil paints
- how to make dots inside the flowers
- how to make calix for flowers
- how to make seed boxes
- how to make leaves
- how to shade leaves with the oil paints
During the day 2 you will learn:
- how to assebmly the whole plant
- how to fix plant in the pot
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful plant that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts 2 days, starts at 10am and ends at 5pm.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials, tools and pot are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Workshop location: Riverside building, Hammersmith Embankment, W6 9WA (building stands at the end of Winslow road).