During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material – polymer clay (cold porcelain). You will make small branch of apple blossom.
What knowledge will you get:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic flowers
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right colour of clay for the buds, flowers, leaves, stem
- How to create flowers, buds and leaves of apple tree
- How to assemble the whole branch
- How to add colours and shades on the flowers and leaves with the oil paints
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful arrangement that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts 9 hours, from 10am to 7pm.
Size of the ready flower: height – 30 cm. At the end of the class you will need the box or bag to transport the ready work.
All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Price for the group class – 90£, price for the private class (2 students) – 120£, price for the private class – 145£.