During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material – polymer clay (cold porcelain). You will make full size lifelike anemone with leaves on the clay stem.
What knowledge will you get:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic flowers
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right colour of clay for the petals, leaves and stem
- How to create petals and leaves with the right shape and size
- How to make stamens for anemone
- How to assemble the center of the anemone
- How to make leaves and stem
- How to add colours and shades on the petals and leaves with the oil paints
- How to fix leaves to the stem
- How to assemble the whole flower
After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful flower that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts seven hours, starts at 10am and ends at 5pm.
Size of the flower: height – 25 cm, diameter of the head of anemone – 8-9 cm.
You don’t need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Fee for the group class (minimum 3 students) – 100£ pp, fee for group of 2 students – 140£ pp, fee for private class – 200£.